There are many reasons you might want to think about renewing your vows at some point during your married life.
Perhaps to celebrate a wedding anniversary, to mark the ending to a difficult time after illness or separation, to have your children present who weren’t at your first wedding. Or just to celebrate your wonderful relationship and the time you’ve had together so far.
Whatever the reason – great. Let’s get the party started!
A vow renewal can be very similar to a wedding. You may choose to celebrate it with family and friends, or just by yourselves – that’s all up to you.
My job is to find out what you’re looking for in your ceremony and to provide help and inspiration to you. You may want to write and read your personal vows to one another, or you may with your very close involvement want me to write and read the vows for you.
What i’ll provide
- A face to face meeting with you to understand as much as I can about you and your partner and discover exactly what you’re looking for. Whilst you talk about what’s important to you, providing details of your personal story, I will take notes, pour the tea – and may even bring the biscuits!
- I’ll go away and write the first draft of your personal ceremony script and vows plus provide you with lots of suggestions for readings, music and poems.
- We’ll work together on any changes or adjustments to the script until you’re happy with it.
- We will get together at the venue for a rehearsal to run through all the details, so everyone knows what they’ll be doing.
- On the day I’ll be at the venue early to help smooth away any nerves. And if you have then, to make your guests feel welcome and ensure everything goes to plan. And then of course deliver your perfect ceremony!
To plan your own special ceremony, get in touch today