The wonderful thing about using a Celebrant for your Wedding or Civil Partnership means you can have your ceremony any time any place anywhere! You’re not tied to having to use a wedding venue that has a licence.
Does this sound like what you’re looking for?
- To get married where you choose – barn, farm, marquee, hotel, stately home, field, your parents garden or even at the edge of a cliff!
- To combine different religious and non-religious wording or customs in your ceremony.
- You’d like the ceremony script to be personal and unique to you and your story, not just the standard text book vows without any flexibility.
- You’d like to include readings, songs or special rituals in your ceremony.
- You’d like to get to know the Celebrant who’ll be running your ceremony on your special day before hand.
Your ceremony will be totally personal to you. My job is to find out what you’re looking for in your ceremony and to provide help and inspiration to you. You may want to write and read your personal vows to one another, or you may with your very close involvement want me to write and read the vows for you. It’s all up to you – that’s the beauty of it all, we can decide together.
What i’ll provide
- A face to face meeting with you to understand as much as I can about you and your partner and discover exactly what you’re looking for. Whilst you talk about what’s important to you, providing details of your personal story, I will take notes, pour the tea – and may even bring the biscuits!
- I’ll go away and write the first draft of your personal ceremony script and vows plus provide you with lots of suggestions for readings, music and poems.
- We’ll work together on any changes or adjustments to the script until you’re happy with it.
- We will get together at the venue for a rehearsal to run through all the details, so everyone knows what they’ll be doing.
- On the day I’ll be at the venue early to help smooth away any nerves, make your guests feel welcome and ensure everything goes to plan. And then of course deliver your perfect ceremony!
To plan your own special ceremony, get in touch today